- Product Reviews
- Best Blog Review
Lioele V-Line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack includes Swiss Alpine extract, it is absorbed without stickiness and also formulates moisturizing film to supply moisture and nutrition onto tired skin by daytime to keep your skin moisturized until next day. Various beauty ingredients give shaping effect to make skin elastic by tightening skin while sleeping. Suitable for all skin types especially those with dry skin.
Directions: Cleanse your face at night. Apply an adequate amount of product on the entire face avoiding eye and lip area. Do not rinse, leave the V-line Waterdrop Sleeping pack to hydrate your skin while you sleep.
- Non Greasy - Unlike all the other night time moisturizer I've used, The Lioele V-line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack is oil free. It is a water based night gel which is designed to increase moisture without the heavy cream.
- Fast Absorbing - It is fast absorbing, allowing product to soak in almost immediately without having to worry about product being transferred onto a pillow case.
- Instantly Brightens Skin - Noticeably brightens skin almost immediately after it has been applied. The gel gave my face a healthy glow, almost like I fed my skin water after starving it from water for a long time.
- Moisturizing Wrap to Keep Moisture In - The gel locks in moisture allowing slower absorbing products to get absorbed into the skin. The Lioele V-line Waterdrop Pack is the last product i put on my face. It creates a moisture wrap and bundles all the cream i previously put on to stay on my face and not accidently wiped off on my pillow.
- Calming of the skin - Cool gel sensation to calm and soothe the skin, relaxing it from everyday stress. Skin feels exceptionally soft as gel does it's work through out the night.
- Reduce swelling of the face and promote a more prominent face shape - Prevent facial bloating by hydrating the face and with firming properties to keep skin firm and tight.
Disclaimer: Lioele Cosmetics Co, Ltd. has recently redesigned this product's packaging design and renamed this product to Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack. Same product, different design.
|Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack front & back packaging♥|
|Close up view on the front packaging ♥|
Blog review by: Rachel - http://simplycute-rachel.blogspot.com/2011/05/lioele-waterdrop-sleeping-pack.html
Water, Butenglycol, Cycolpentasiloxane, Cycolohexasilicone, Glycerin, Portulac Oleracea Extract, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Archillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Asinthium Extract, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Hyaluronic Acid, CI 42090, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
3 years from the date of manufacture
1 year after opening